Ragnar Relay Trail Series System Rental
Make your Ragnar experience better with a set of Elevated Legs Compression Boots!
Since 2014 Ragnar Relay Teams have had the opportunity to rent our compression systems for their team. This has resulted in hundreds of High Fives, Hugs, "Thank You So Much", "OMG, we loved them", " best money I've spent all year" and "how did we ever do this without these?" from some very happy runners. We of course have to agree with the hundreds of teams that have rented over the years when they tell us they will never do a Ragnar again without a set of Elevated Legs.
Relaxing and Recovering in Elevated Legs between each run is a game changing experience. You will enjoy the nice, relaxing massage in between each run, but beyond just enjoyment, you will also perform better, notice less soreness, feel lighter fresher legs and have a powerful tool to help work out tight muscles. Post race you will experience a faster recovery so you can get back to training for your next adventure!
Rental Comes with:
- Full 2 Leg System with 8 pairs of scrubs to keep everyone clean and sanitary
- Easy travel Orange Mud Custom Backpack for convenience
- Cost Includes All FedEx Shipping cost to you and back to us. We include a label with the rental for easy return.
- Cost Includes FedEx Shipping back to us. We include a label with the rental for easy return. Shipping cost to you will be assessed at checkout.
- Rentals for Ragnars must be purchased no later than 9 days prior to the race start. This ensures we have time to ship the system to you 2 days prior to race start. Expressed shipping can be purchased at checkout for an additional fee if you are renting after the 9 day period.
Additional fees apply for late or damage returns. We highly recommend purchasing the optional insurance to protect you against incurring additional fees for systems returned damaged. See details here.
- Please Note: Systems do require power to operate. At trail races this can be a challenge as most campsites do not have power. We do not rent or provide power. Power is your responsibility to arrange.
Listed Below are some ideas on powering your rental system where power in not available.
GOAL ZERO Yeti 400 Solar Generator Power Pack, Generators$449.95B&H Photo-Video-AudioFree shipping, no tax
This Solar Generator Is a great option for powering your rental as well as charging all of your electronic devices. Makes a nice backup power source at home as well. These run around $450 online.
12V 100 AH Deep Cycle Battery fully sealed and a Pure Sine Wave Inverter 200w Dc 12v Dc24v To Ac 110v Ac 220v Converter
This is a do it yourself option to have power onsite. A 100AH fully sealed battery and a Pure Sini Wave 12V to 110V power inverter that clips onto the battery. 100AH will should provide all race use along with powering other small devices. Smaller batteries can work but may not last all race if system is being used nonstop.
The power inverter needs to only be 150Watts. For ease of use, make sure you purchase one that is a clipon style to fit the battery easier. Inverter must be Pure Sini Wave or Pump maybe be damaged. Pump Damaged by improper power source is not covered by the optional insurance protection if purchased.